- All existing registration and accommodation bookings for both individuals and groups have been automatically moved to the new dates and location – 1-3, 2020 in Nice, France.
- If you wish to keep your existing registration and/or accommodation nothing is needed from your end now and an updated confirmation will be sent to you
- All existing registration are automatically registered to the COMy Online Congress
- If your questions is not answered below please contact email@example.com
- Yes, refunds (less €50 Euro for taxes and administrative expenses) will be granted to those delegates unable to attend if written notification of cancellation is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1, 2020.
- Please note that due to the high volume of inquires it may take up to 60 days to process your refund. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time.
- If your hotel booking were arranged by our the COMy secretariat, we will reschedule for free all your bookings. The organizing secretariat will get in touch with you in the coming weeks to confirm your new arrival and departure dates.
- If you managed your travel and hotel arrangements personally, please get in touch with the provider to reschedule your booking.
- If you booked travel and hotel through a travel agency you must refer to the agency directly.
The COMy organizer is not responsible for financial engagements taken by third parties.
If you already received the reimbursement of your registration fee, please make a new registration. If you received a confirmation of your cancellation but have not yet received reimbursement, please let us know.
No, group registrations will be shifted to the new COMy dates. Confirmation of the updated booking will be sent to you. Group representatives are welcome to reach out to email@example.com for any specific questions or if changes are required.
Please email the COMy Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.